Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm in DUBAI ;)

Hello everyone! On May 14, 5:15am, 30C degree... I arrived Dubai, UAE. As usual, not much special feelings. Just an another ordinary day had started. ;) A driver from our company came to pick me up and checked in the Hotel around 6:30am. Take a walk for a couple of hours and have done some first photo shootings ;) I'm at an internet cafe. Here's our current environment.

MSN Messenger: OK
Yahoo! Messenger: OK
Blogger: OK
Flickr: NG (blocked)
Skype: NG (blocked)

The site which has keyword "proxy" is also blocked.
Anyhow, so far so good. I'd safely arrived in Dubai. ;)

Thank you so much for all your encouragement.
Talk to you soon!

11 comments:

nicolacassa said...

Uh! 30 degrees! So hot! Do you like tanning yourself? I hope so!Have fun! :)

mkyg said...

Thanks Nicola ;-) It's over 40C degree during daytime.
I've successfully found the way to access both Flickr and Skype. Now, finding way to logon. I hope I can upload some photos soon.

cavacavien said...

ご無事の到着なによりです^0^
30度?...東京の夏を想えば、へのかっぱ!(笑)

davide said...

Ciao Miki!!
I'm glad to hear you again :))

-MJL- said...

Miki! Good to hear you're still alive and well! (^_o)

I'm glad you found a way to access Flickr and Skype... hopefully we'll chat soon!

Be strong!

影 said...

I'm happy to read, you be arrived Well

It's new adventure of life, but i'm sure you success because i know your Soul of Discover

Never forget many people be with you by Spirit

Dear try one Things, it's things that i like so so much

The name is "chicha" it's water pipe look this link

http://www.raken.com/style/image/historique/cuivre/chicha_mode.jpg

it's very famous in Dubai and arab country

if you want i can give you other things to try because i have many Arab friend and i know great this incredible Culture ; )

Take care of you Sista !!

jeanv said...

Hi Miki!

It's good to have news from you :-)

Looking forward to see photos from you. Have a good time and take care.

Jean :-)

Ps. It's 30 degrees here in Montreal today. Gna gna ;-)

Anonymous said...

hope everything is going ok, ms miki. miss your photos and writings! wishing you happiness...

mkyg said...

Thank you so much for all your comments and emails! I am so happy that I can keep in touch with you ;-) cava-san, Davide, MJL, Oliv, Jean, Wat, Arigatou ^^/ I really appreciate your kindness to take a moment to drop a line here.
It was 30C degree when I arrived because it was 5 am, early in the morning. It's around 45C dgree now at lunch time, and will be even higher in the summer... *_*
I move to an appartment from the hotel last night. I *finally* felt like I've move to another country :P I am not able to see Flickr these days (since anonymous proxy servers are not stable..), but Blogger is visible from my office. I will write againg soon, inc. water pipe teste ;-)
Again, thanks so much and sorry about my brief comment. Take care my dear friends ;-)

影 said...

how are you Dear??

and you work ???

it's real challenge because the Dubai life be very diffrent from Japan one...

i hope all be okay

mkyg said...

Hi!Oliv, thanks again for your comment. I am doing ok, dear. You are absolutely right, it's so many challenges I am facing regardlessly. Though, I am here for work. I think I can manage ;-) Merci beaucoup, frère Shadow.